(Personal favorite, grading picks of mock drafts – if that doesn’t show you that people have too much time on their hands I don’t know what will.)
The Steelers however are taking advantage of the time and using a methodical approach to their pre-draft visits. Since our last update the Steelers have had four more documented visitors:
- John Brown, wide receiver, Pittsburg State
- Martavis Bryant, wide receiver, Clemson
- Ross Cockrell, cornerback, Duke
- Anthony Barr, outside linebacker, UCLA
- Beau Allen, defensive tackle, Wisconsin
Ike Taylor for one things the Steelers will take Matavis Bryant, the tall wide out of Texas, after grabbing a corner in the first round.
With these visits complete, the Steelers now have 24 visitors logged at the South Side, as they inch up to 30, the maximum allowed under NFL rules. Bring on the 2014 NFL Draft.