- ESPN, however, has never been shy about its ambition to break that trend.
Back in 2009 or so ESPN made a run at the Gerry Dulac and Ed Bouchette of the Post Gazette. At the time Dulac alluded to this in an on-line chat, and later Ed Bouchette was quite explicit.
- ESPN didn’t get Bouchette or Dulac, but they did get the Tribune Review’s Scott Brown.
- Either way, Brown now has a bigger stage to show his talents.
- Taking Stefan Logan’s chances to make the team seriously early in 2009 training camp when Bouchette wrote him off without a second thought
- Informing readers that it was Flozell Adams who approached the Steelers and not the other way around in 2011 after Willie Colon's injury
Thanks for visiting. To read more analysis of the media that cover the Steelers, click here to read more from Steel Curtain Rising's Watch Tower.